09 September 2010

Chanel Lip Gloss Review

Chanel

Levres Scintillantes
Brilliant Extreme
Glossimer

98 Galactic

I would describe the colour as a cream/clear metallic pearlescent glitter



It is beautiful, feels really nice on, moisturises your lips, unlike some lip glosses which can dry them out. It seems to be very durable, it is obviously going to come off if you drink or eat but it seems to stay on for a few hours. It’s a bit sticky but not as bad as the Urban Decay – Pocket Rocket (which I have in James). Will do a review on that later. I don’t think it has a scent.

I am very pleased with the product.

The only real downside about it is the fact that it costs £19.

But it still makes me want to get more, I'm tempted to buy some more colours of it maybe a baby pink sort of colour.

I think it could be the best lip gloss I have ever worn.

Pros:    Beautiful Shimmer Colour
            Not too sticky
            Lasts a long time

Cons:    Expensive

I would recommend it to a friend, I have actually, most people think I'm mad spending that much on lip gloss but its worth the money 100%!

Much Love <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment