11 January 2011

SLEEK ACID TROPICAL MAKE-UP TUTORIAL

Here is my first Youtube Make up tutorial, I did it on Sunday evening.

I was pretty nervous and look like a pineapple, but I wanted to keep my hair out of my face!





If you could tell me anything I do wrong it would be much appreciated!!!!

The products I used are: 

Confessions of a Concealaholic - Benefit 
  • That Gal 
  • Erase Paste - No 2
  • Lemon aid
Maxfactor lasting performance - Natural Beige 106

Too Faced - Glamour to Go - blusher

Sleek Acid 570 Pallet

Maxfactor Masterpiece Glide and Define Eye Liner

Benefit Bag Gal Lash

Nivea Pearly Shine

Chanel Glossimer - 104 Astral

If i did anything wrong or anything please let me know!! I would love to learn anything i am told, and i do not know the proper techniques for applying make up etc, so if anything like that is wrong, i have not been to colelge or anything to learn (YET) so i am sorry if its not 100% perfect!!

Thanks for watching!!!

Much Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment