13 November 2011

Inserts for Sale!

Hello

I thought i would have a little look in my Filofax box and i found lots of things I DO NOT NEED, as i have decided that i will not be using a Pocket Filofax for the next year, if anything changes i dont want the layout i bought, i want a different one.

I am also raising money for the Philofaxy meet up! I want to be able to stock up on inserts i use and love!

So first of all i will start with the diaries!

POCKET


All brand new in packaging 

2012 

Month on 2 pages tabbed diary - £3.50 (RRP £4.00)
One Day To a Page - £9.00 (RRP £10.50)
Year Planner - £2.00 (£2.50)
Pink Week on Two Pages - £5.00 (RRP £6.50) SOLD

PERSONAL SOLD


2012

German Cotton Cream - Week on Two Pages - £3.00 (because its German) SOLD

Address Tabs 


A5 
Personal 
Pocket 

(I will include address sheets if i have enough)

£1.50 each

Personal Cotton Cream To-Do Lists SOLD


I think i have used 3 or 4 (I prefer white paper)

£1.50

If you are interested in buying anything comment below, Tweet me @imysworld or email me filofaximy@live.com

If you are not going to the meet up let me know and we can arrange postage!

signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment