27 November 2012

First week back in a Filofax - Falling back in Love with Filofax

Untitled

Today I am going to show you my first week of falling back in love with my Filofax.

How I have used it, what I have changed etc...

It is not all that exciting, but I will show you anyway!

Untitled

Here is my week to view... I will show you close up the two pages...

Untitled

Untitled

I made a beautiful Today Ruler which has some pretty Alice In Wonderland Stickers on it..

Untitled

I have also used the to-do lists a bit..

Untitled

Untitled

I have also played boggle lots and lots in my Filofax...

Untitled

Yes that is 40 words in one round! I was impressed!

Untitled

So that is how my first week back in my Filofax is looking! I will give you another update soon!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to see a video where you show us to do a today-ruler like your´s.

    Love your full week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello color-dotted-sticker-filofax.
    Great to have you back in the team ;)

    BUT in my opinion you don´t have to do this. Don´t care that much about what people are saying. "Ou they only like my blog if it´s all about Filofax."

    I mean, please don´t get me wrong, you´re a FILOFAX IKON!! All those Videos, all those "Do the multicoloredEST Dividers in the World"-Tutorials, Filofax College, Set up Hints, and and and... (you know this enumeration could go on forever.)

    But if you´re feeling like midori, than do!!Test it, set it up, write about it and tell us what you like or don´t like about it. People are still reading your blog ;) *HINT*

    Your audience should´t tell you what to blog about. You should blog like you feel, and the audience will follow. I don´t want you to loose your blogloving, because you feel like you HAVE TO do it in a certain direction.

    So, stationary isn´t all about Filofax. (of course a lot... but not only hahahah)
    So keep going like you do ;)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaand Since your last Post, I wanted to leave you this comment:

    Your Today-Marker is the SH*T !!! Totally searching for a use, to make one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Glad you're liking your filofax again. :) I really like using the washi tape for certain things, too. That would work well for my items for work in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're liking your filofax again. :) I love the washi tape usage on the diary pages. That would work well for my work stuff. May have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Imy,
    Thanks for sharing your first week & I hope that you're enjoying your Osterley :) I love how pretty your diary looks with the lovely tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL My biggest blog posts and videos are the Filofax ones. The other ones are like lame in comparison to views etc.
    Y u no show us how to make super cute Today ruler??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that today ruler... That's so amazing!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete