01 May 2013

Hallmark Tea and Roses Collection Review


A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be contacted by Hallmark who are starting to bring out new lines of Stationery! I was so excited and they asked for my address and said the box would be with me shortly!

I never expected to receive a whole BOX it had 8 different items in total! I was so surprised and thought how generous it was for them to give me so much, which is why I decided to add a few items to my National Stationery Week give away which is now closed!

Here is the write up they sent me about it and the picture before I write my thoughts and show it all to you!



The lively colours in this range give a modern twist to a quintessentially classic design. Certain to brighten up any desk, these products are perfect for keeping in touch with loved ones and long lost friends. This set is inspired by a collection of vintage prints and patterns mixed with fresh contemporary elements.

With its delightful floral prints, the collection consists of an A6, an A4 and an A5 Notebook, a Mini Memo Pad, a Sticky Note Set, a Pencil Case, a Memo Block and an Event Planner. A Matching Coin Purse, Mug and Photo Frame are also available. Shortlisted as part of the stationery category in the Gift of the Year Awards 2013, the events planner and social diary is the ideal gift for all those organised, but stylish, social butterflies.


As you can see it comes with LOTS of Stationery! I didn't get all the bits but I got an awful lot of it! 

So on to what I got! 

Untitled

I received:

  • A4 Notebook
  • A5 Notebook 
  • A6 Notebook 
  • Memo Block
  • Sticky Notes Set
  • Pencil Case
  • Purse
  • Event Planner

I thought was so much and I was so shocked to receive it all, I couldn't carry it all home and had to do it in two lots! Half of it I am giving away, the other half I am using.

Untitled

The memo block is adorable it has a rose design on all sides, the paper is so nice to write on, it is very smooth and white and I have really enjoyed using it! I have it on my desk in my office and it just brightens it up, it's nice to have such a cheerful flower on my desk! I don't like it when other staff members try to steal my sheets though, I am very protective over my memo block!

Untitled

Pencil Case - This retails for £5.00 which I feel is very reasonable, and it is just such a beautiful pattern again, I am so glad I chose the Tea and Roses collection to review! It came at the perfect time as well, my pencil case I carry in my bag was getting a bit rough and in need of replacement, which means my work desk is quite coordinated now! 

Untitled

The coin purse is a beautiful, I would say, duck egg? with a bird cage pattern, and even though it is not as bright as the other items it just goes so well! I am giving this away as part of the competition. It is just a simple zip coin purse, it would be so perfect for taking to the beach. 

Untitled

The A4 notebook as well as all the other sizes have the same quality of paper which is absolutely lovely! I love the way they have designed the page between the hard cover and the notepaper, it is just such a beautiful contrast! Here are the other two, you can see that with the A5 I have done a little test to show that my Coleto does not show through, the paper is so nice to write on, I am keeping the A5 and giving the other two away. P.s. The A5 is £5.00

Untitled

Untitled

The next item is one of my favorites! 

Untitled

The social events diary, in this you can write down birthdays, in a month to view calendar style (not set to a certain year, just has the numbers), write addresses, Christmas Card lists and presents, and has a very pretty notes section at the back. 

You can tell they have put a lot of thought in to it as there is a beautiful pattern on each page it all isn't the same it is just amazing! I loved looking through it!!! I just love the backgrounds they have used for the different titles, it is just so beautiful!!

I am giving this away as part of my competition! 

Finally...

Untitled

The really cute stick notes, I love these so much, I will be keeping these (you can never have too many). I have tested them and they are good quality and are very sticky, they are not like some you get that just fall off, I thought the glue was good enough to keep them on until you need them, but they also wouldn't leave behind any residue! They are beautiful!

Overall I really like the collection, and I would look in to getting some other bits from the other collections when they come out! They should all be coming out around now, I have put the link to what I found above in the Tea and Roses title so click on it! 

Sorry I haven't put all the prices I couldn't find them all!

I was not paid to write this even thought I was given the items, it is all my honest opinion!

Now I must go and mark all the entries and start planning the competition!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Imy, I had no idea that Hallmark sold stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty selection, it's really my kind of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the RRP for the sticky notes? Do ypu know where we'll be able to purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection! I like the format of the events calendar. ^_^

    ReplyDelete